Acurus Pty Ltd is an Australian IT consulting and solutions provider that offers a variety of professional services with a focus on developing and maintaining a close working relationship with clients. This relationship is key to the successful delivery of specialised custom solutions that are in line with the customers’ culture and vision.
Our portfolio of clients includes companies ranging in size from SME to enterprise. We have a proud history of committing to a high quality of customer support and delivering tailored solutions that work. Our extensive range of experience means we can stand in a diverse range of environments which allows us to provide clients with systems that are innovative, reliable and appropriate.
Our key objectives are to:
- Inject efficiencies into the business through this Business Management System and to continually improve upon it in accordance with the internationally recognised ISO Standard 9001:2015.
- Build upon our excellent reputation for providing reliable, flexible solutions for organisations of varying size and complexity.
- Provide a comfortable and professional working environment for our employees, allowing for personal and professional development within a dynamic organisation.
- Be respected as an honourable company.
- Continue refining the way we do business and the way our clients do business to the mutual benefit of both, giving and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- To ensure that all staff have the necessary skills, competencies, certifications and tools required to deliver quality solutions.
- Ensure that every employee knows what’s expected of them.
The ISO 9001:2015 registration covers the Quality Management System for outsourced IT managed services, including solution design and implementation, procurement, deployment, maintenance, consulting and business continuity.
Customer Commitment & Focus Statement
A key focus of management is to ensure that customer requirements are correctly determined, met and wherever possible surpassed.
In order to achieve this, senior management:
- Promotes the Quality Policy Statement throughout the organisation.
- Has designed, developed, implemented and maintains a business management system that complies with ISO 9001 Standard for Quality Management Systems for all of its processes.
- Monitors and measures customer feedback with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction and identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Collects and analyses objective data relating to product and system performance to identify customer satisfaction, conformity to product requirements, characteristics and trends of processes and products, including opportunities for preventative action and suppliers.
Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Acurus is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment for all employees, contractors and visitors within its premises. Under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Acurus has an obligation to provide and maintain, a working environment that is safe and without risks to health.
Acurus has a goal of zero workplace injuries. To achieve this goal Acurus regularly takes steps to identify, assess, eliminate and minimise risk. These steps include:
- Identifying, monitoring and complying with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations, codes of practice, standards and other requirements applicable to Acurus.
- Appointment of an Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) representative.
- Actively responding to, and investigating all incidents.
- Reviewing information arising from any accident or near miss in order to undertake corrective actions as soon as possible;
- Maintaining records such as workers compensation records, first aid, accident and incident reports;
- Annual review of emergency procedures;
- Continually monitoring compliance with Occupational Health and Safety laws; and
- Provision of relevant safety and health information to employees;
Acurus recognises the importance of employee safety and is committed to preventing injury and illness by providing a safe and healthy work environment.
Notwithstanding this, Acurus also recognises that workplace incidents do happen from time to time and in the event that an employee does sustain an occupational injury, Acurus is committed to assisting that employee to safely return to work.
Acurus is committed to leading the industry in minimising the environmental impact of its activities on the environment and attaining compatibility between the growth of the company and the protection of the environment. In order to achieve this commitment, Acurus will observe all environmental legislation and regulations and will:
- Incorporate environmental considerations into planning and processes;
- Develop opportunities for recycling, and more efficiently use energy, water and other resources;
- Encourage and support the use of cloud based technologies to reduce carbon emissions.
- Encourage the use of public transport and walking when attending external sites.
- Provide teleconferencing facilities to reduce travel requirements.
- Promote environmental awareness among employees and contractors; and
- Reduce waste and minimise the impact of our consumption of products and packaging on the environment.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
All Acurus employees and contractors must comply strictly both with the letter and spirit of applicable environmental laws and regulations and the public policies they represent.
No employee, Manager, Supervisor or Director of the Company has authority to engage in conduct that does not comply with this policy, or to authorise, direct, approve or condone such conduct by any other person.
Acurus accepts responsibility for environmental stewardship and have implemented a number of programs to ensure our sustainability responsibilities are considered in all aspects of business operation. These responsibilities include:
- Encourage recycling
- Strive to achieve a paperless environment
- Reduce emissions by championing Cloud based IT solutions
- Reduce travel requirements by
- Provision of video and teleconferencing services
- Work from home where possible
- Providing the option of green energy wherever possible
Social Equity & Wellbeing
Acurus recognises the rights of all individuals and fosters a culture of:
- Mutual Respect
- Equal Opportunity
- Recognition of Diversity
- Recognition of Human Rights
These rights and responsibilities are documented in the Acurus employee handbook and required to be reviewed and acknowledged upon commencement of employment.
Acurus is committed to the development of a successful and sustainable business. To achieve this goal, Acurus has appointed of a Board of Directors which is responsible for:
- Risk Management
- Transparent and robust corporate governance
- Fiscal health
- Compliance with all Legislative, Regulatory and Contractual requirements, and
- Consistent and sustainable growth.
The Acurus Board of Directors is responsible for ensuring sustainability requirements are met and sustainable corporate growth is achieved.